What to Look for In a Steam Cleaning Company
There are many different steam cleaning companies out there, all of whom claim to be the best. To distinguish a reputable company from one who is simply in the business to make money, here are some helpful tips:
· Customer Service - customer service should always be the company's number one priority. If the customer is not satisfied with the job that has been done, the company should work to correct the issues. Customer service should be reachable during all business hours.
· New Machinery - The steam cleaners that are used by Eco Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Santa Clarita are always in tip top shape. We believe in replacing obsolete machinery. Since the condition of the steam cleaner can affect how it performs on the carpet and upholstery, this is an important factor to note. Companies that use standard carpet shampooers are not going to be able to provide you with the same level of clean as we do.
· Skilled Technicians - when you pose a question, the technician should be able to inform you about the process from beginning to end. Training technicians properly is crucial to preventing damage to the carpets. Technicians should also have extensive knowledge in the different fibers and fabrics involved in the cleaning process. Some fibers require specialized treatment and if the manufacturer's instructions for care are not adhered to, damage can occur.
Each of these factors is important when choosing a company and we at Eco Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Santa Clarita offer top service in all areas.
We specialize in steam cleaning only, but we offer three different areas of expertise: carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning and area rug - even specialized rugs - cleaning.
· Carpet and Rug Steam Cleaning - At Eco Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Santa Clarita, our main specialty is carpet steam cleaning. Our methods are finely honed and guaranteed to leave your rugs looking better than they have in years. We have top of the line commercial equipment and a choice of eco-friendly carpet cleansers. Additionally, we spot treat stains prior to the cleaning process to ensure that your carpets are 100% clean.
· Upholstery Steam Cleaning - Sitting on your furniture day in and day out, you are transferring your oils as well as bacteria onto the surface of the upholstery. Over time, the oils and bacteria sink into the fabric and cause it to look worn out. Here at Eco Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Santa Clarita, we treat your upholstery with the finest care to ensure that you have it for years to come.
If you are ready to experience virtually new carpets and upholstery again, give us a call today at [insert number here]!